Getting Started Involvement
- Start applying what is learned in the target neighborhood.
- Do Asset Mapping in neighborhood, bringing new people with you.
- Become part of the planning and leadership team in your place.
- Become part of the facilitation team and begin to do ministry in the neighborhood.
- Lead small group trainings around the groups interests even if new to being a facilitator.
- Train potential new trainers how to get started through 14 hour NT TOT. Download Topic List here.
- Make presentations on NT to explain what to do and elicit people to become a part of NT.
- Invite others to join you in normal neighborhood activities.
- Participate in 2nd phase training on becoming a Master Trainer. Download Topic List here.
- Regularly support NT financially through monthly giving.
- Provide funding to equip 20 trainers, a full Phase I Neighborhood Transformation training, in a new city $300.
- Provide funds for travel to a city for a coaching session $500.