Getting Started Involvement
- Volunteer with a non-profit or church that is in line with your passion
- Walk your neighborhood regularly. greeting people as you see them on the street
- Walk in the neighborhood with others, gathering information through your senses
- Go to a neighborhood meeting with someone else
- Provide administrative help occasionally, remotely or face to face
- Create interest in your area of influence to learn more about transforming a neighborhood and to hold an initial training
- Input data to set up database for asset responses with a local Neighborhood Transformation group.
- Read books about cause from our reading list such as Multiplying Light and Truth (MLT). Purchase MLT here.
- Learn about Discipline of Love and create possible list. (Click here to a download paper on Discipline of Love)
- Click here to purchase the movie God Bless Child and then view it at a home with others and debrief as group.
- Have friends give a financial gift to your group of choice in place of a birthday gift.
- Provide a Workshop Manual to an group of your choice to give them ideas how to get started.
- Provide needed materials or funds for an event by making a donation to the Collaborative for Neighborhood Transformation!
Return to Get Involved